NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
11 NOVEMBER 2018
THIRTY SECOND SUNDAY OF THE YEAR
- CWF envelopes are being distributed. Every working member of the family needs to contribute. Kindly put your contribution in the box.
- Today Sunday November 11, is Violence-free family Day is observed in our Archdiocese.
- CWF help will be given on Tuesday, 13th November from 10am to 12noon.
- The Parish Youth Council of St. John the Baptist Church, Thane has organized “Johannine Youth Fest 2018” a three day youth cultural festival. Those interested in participating in various events kindly contact the event heads. For more details refer the notice board.
- St. Lawrence School’s Nursery forms for the academic year 2019- 2020 will be issued on Monday,12th November, 2018 between 9am to 11am in the School premises, Ground floor.
- Citizen Credit Co-operative Bank Ltd. has announced Annual Awards for Academic Excellence to be held in January, 2019 for the Academic year 2017-18. For details, contact the nearest branch or refer to the Notice Board.
- “Konkani Sabha, organizes a singing contest in Konkani on Sunday 18th November, in St. Pius X School, Mulund (W). For details, refer to the notice board.
- Saturday 17th November, 7pm Mass the liturgy will be conducted by Ramnagar/Kailash Nagar/ C.P. Talao. Sunday 18th November, 8.30am mass the liturgy will be conducted by Legion of Mary.
Fr. Nelson Machado