NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
02 SEPTEMBER 2018
TWENTY SECOND SUNDAY OF THE YEAR
- CWF envelopes are being distributed. Every working member of the family needs to contribute. Kindly put your contribution in the box.
- Novenas for the Feast of Nativity have already begun from Thursday 30th August. The Feast will be celebrated on Saturday 08th September.
- “Harvest Festival Celebration, “Monthi Feast on 08th September, soon after the 7pm Feast Mass, followed by fellowship meal, for all our Parishioners, organized by the Konkani Liturgy Committee. Coupons are available at Rs.100/- per person, outside the church, with the members.
- Wednesday 05th September, is celebrated as “Teachers Day”. Please pray for all the teachers.
- First Friday 07th September, devotion at 3pm. Holy half hour at 7pm to be conducted by D’Souza wadi, followed by mass.
- Centre for Social Action is coordinating the collection in our Archdiocese for Kerala Flood Relief and Rehabilitation work. You may support by sending Cheques drawn in favor of Centre for Social Action or Cash to be given in the Parish Office. For details, refer the notice board.
- Please note all matters pertaining commissions and other formalities to be obtained from Archbishop’s House will be attended to at St. John the Baptist Church office, 1st Floor, Johannine Centre by the chancellor Fr. Neil dos every 2nd Tuesday of the month between 4pm to 8pm, unless informed otherwise. Please make an appointment number 022 25348671 ext. 18 or E-mail email@example.com. This will begin from the month of September, 2018.
- There will be a HOLY Land Tour in the month of March 2019 for 12days. The approximate cost will be around Rs.93,000/-. Those interested, please register your names along with the contact number in the Parish Office before 15th October, 2018
- Saturday 08st September, 7pm Mass, liturgy will be organized by Jesus Club teachers. Sunday 09nd September, 8.30am Mass, liturgy will be organized by Family Cell.
Fr. Nelson Machado